About this Course
SEVEN ESSENTIALS FOR CREATING THRIVING RELATIONSHIPS
Time: You can start this course whenever it is convenient for you.
Place: Online in a user friendly platform
This 4-week online course gives you practical ways to create thriving relationships. Spend an hour each week looking at some practical ways to enhance your relationships.
You will learn steps to improve how you relate when the going gets rough and thus open up to more love--The practical steps help enhance clarity and personal growth Each week you will receive a new module with empowering video interviews and experiential exercises you can do alone or share together. Some of the interviews are unique to this course; a few are selected from the public domain to illustrate important points. Humor seasons each step of the course. Comment boxes encourage ongoing dialogue with other students to enrich all of us with new perspectives and shared experience.
Your Take Home:
- Make your relationship life thrive,
- Get over the stuck parts: turn them into compost to nurture love
- Make your whole family life more satisfying,
- Feel more attuned to your core,
- Increase appreciation for yourself and others,
- Engage and mobilize your deepest heart’s desire,
- Enjoy life more.
Week One: Essential Skills to Grow Loving Relationships that Thrive
Week Two: Bringing Forth More Joy Through Spiritual Practices
Interviewed Experts include:
- Don and Martha Rosenthal, Couples Therapists who teach Open-Hearted Listening
- Peter and Jamy Faust, Therapists and Seasoned Teachers of the Constellation Work
- Jaakko Seikkula, PhD, Founder/ Expert in Open Dialogue