...Register Now »
Using the Chakras and Aura as the spiritual and energetic template for anchoring and evolving experience, participants will learn and practice 5 simple, effective skills for experiencing, integrating and supporting spiritual emergence. Additionally, practical suggestions will be shared for supporting the physical body’s integration of spiritual insight, inspiration and enlightenment.
Director of Integrative Mental Health University (IMHU). Licensed as a Marriage, Family and Child Therapist in 1988--now a teacher and coach at IMHU.org and onsite. Author of 6 quite serious books and an amusing and informative booklet that pokes fun at the new Bible of Psychiatry, the DSM-5. Emma has been deeply involved in bridging spirituality and mental health since 1966. She lives in VT, USA. EmmaBragdon.com
About this Course
Embodiment and Grounding in Spiritual Emergence
- Discover how the energy of the physical body [Etheric] holds unprocessed emotional energy [Astral]
- Understand the Chakra, Aura and Nadis role in organizing the energy that the organism (humans) use to manifest and metabolize experience
- Learn and practice ‘bookmarking experience’ for later meditative review and contemplating
- Understand how to regulate the Chakras for self-awareness, self-containment and self-responsibility
- Learn, practice and apply grounding skills for cultivating and strengthening embodied and integrated awareness
- Learn and cultivate Auric boundaries to anchor space, contain awareness and individuate, especially in times of spiritual emergence
Format: pre-recorded online webinar. You can watch Jill give a webinar as soon as you register, or at your convenience. There are also several postings to illustrate her subject and enhance your learning.
Time: at your convenience
Place: online. You will receive the link to the course on registration.
Facilitator: Jill Leigh
Jill Leigh is the founder and Director of the Energy Healing Institute since 2005. Jill has studied, practiced and taught a broad range of curriculum offerings for practitioners wishing to integrate energy healing into their client practice.
Jill began her studies in 2001; a health crisis that threatened her livelihood and well-being prompted the inquiry into energy, conscious awareness and healing. Her full recovery followed her studies, and lifestyle, diet, spiritual practices evolved to support her evolving awareness.
Jill’s affinity for viewing energy clairvoyantly, her ability to perceive the granularity of the different energy planes catapulted her out of her work in Corporate America and into a healing and teaching practice.
Over time, Jill recognized that her natural interest lay in working with practitioners rather than ‘lay people’, and Energy Healing Institute was formed to serve the practitioner population.
Jill teaches chiropractors, naturopaths, homeopaths, osteopaths, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, medical doctors, nurses, bodyworkers, lightworkers self-care, energy hygiene, clairvoyance, channeling, and curriculum that expands conscious awareness, inviting participants to explore new worlds of integration, balance and perception.
Contact for Facilitator:
Energy Healing Institute
Contact Address: 3207 SE 25th Avenue, Portland, OR 97209