About this Course
Ibogaine: A Non-Pharmaceutical Road Out of Addiction to Opioids and More
1.5 hours of vids and info available on your schedule
A brief and stimulating look into the use of Ibogaine to effectively interrupt addiction to alcohol, opioids and/or cocaine. Iboga is a plant that grows wild in West Africa. An alkaloid from its root-bark can effect extraordinarily healing if taken in the right set and setting at the appropriate dosage. This is important information for anyone suffering with a dependency on a substance—as well as those using drugs or alcohol to tolerate difficult circumstances. Ibogaine is non-addictive and only needs to be used once. All info given was thoughtfully pre-selected by Emma Bragdon, PhD so you can avoid the google hunt for information.
"Absolutely phenomenal course. So well researched, clear, thorough, and inspiring. I could easily see myself as part of a movement to bring ibogaine therapy to bear on the opiate addiction crisis, and to the treatment of addiction in general which is such a core component of our culture. "--David Anick, MD, Somerville, MA, USA
“l would highly recommend this course to any friend, relative or colleague ...The information is easy to comprehend...l particularly enjoyed listening to the interviews, the personal stories and professional outcomes shared. The course also directs participants to articles, websites and organizations that are legitimate and well respected in this field. Wonderful course and my knowledge has been expanded and affirmed as to the benefits of this medicine."--Simone Fitzgerald, RN, Australia
VETTED AND COLLATED INFORMATION TO BRING YOU UP TO DATE--ALL IN ONE PLACE
Unique video interviews by Emma Bragdon, PhD. with
- Bill Smith, Recovered Addict and Current Addictions Counselor
- Dan Engle, MD, Consulting Psychiatrist to exemplary treatment centers using Ibogaine and full spectrum medicine.
Your take home:
Learn what causes addiction and what can stop it
- Evocative, inspiring personal stories of success
- Some laughs with John Oliver...
- Expert perspective on outcomes from a Board-certified US psychiatrist
- Research that is compelling and up to date
- Link to clinical guidelines for detoxification
- Information to share with your state to improve treatments
- Articles and other videos for supportive information
- Contacts for easy follow up AND ACTION STEPS
- Referral base for your clients, friends, family members
- 1.5 hours of CE credit for healthcare providers (extra fee)
When: This course is available to do at anytime convenient for you. Interviews are pre-recorded.
Coordinator: Emma Bragdon, PhD put together this course. She is also the interviewer in the unique videos. She founded and is now the Director of IMHU.